The ASPRS 2023 Annual Conference will take place at Geo Week in Denver, CO. This is an in-person event only. There is no option for virtual participation.
- 2-hour and 4-hour workshops will take place on Monday, February 13
- Technical sessions will take place on Tuesday, February 14 and Wednesday, February 15
- Awards and scholarships will be presented on Tuesday, February 14
- The annual business meeting and Installation of Officers will take place on Wednesday, February 15.
- ASPRS Conference Pass
- Early-Bird (ends January 13) Non-Members $885; ASPRS Members $785; ASPRS Student Members $585
- Regular and On-Site Non-Members $985; ASPRS Members $885; ASPRS Student Members $685
- ASPRS + Geo Week Conference Pass
- Early-Bird (ends January 13) Non-Members $1050; ASPRS Members $950; ASPRS Student Members $750
- Regular and On-Site Non-Members $1170; ASPRS Members $1070; ASPRS Student Members $870
- 2-hour workshops $175 each
- 4-hour workshops $225 each
How to Register
- Click the button above to register. If you wish to join or renew your membership prior to registering, click here. Complete the join process, then return to registration.
How to Present
The Call for Abstracts is now closed.
- Deadline to submit an abstract for ASPRS 2023 Conference Technical Program is September 19, 2022
- Presenters will be notified of acceptance by October 19, 2022
- Presenters must be registered for the conference by November 15, 2022 to be included in the conference program
For additional information or questions, contact [email protected].