Enjoy a Seamless Conference Experience at Geo Week 2024!
The next edition of Geo Week takes place February 11—13th, 2024 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. The ASPRS and Geo Week programs will be accessible to everyone with a single full conference pass!
Geo Week is the premier event for increased integration between the built environment, advanced airborne/terrestrial geospatial technologies, and commercial 3D technologies. The conference program brings case studies and conversations about the intersection of the geospatial and built world into the real world – and into the future. New this year, all conference attendees will have access to both Geo Week and ASPRS-hosted sessions with a single conference pass – opening attendees to even more valued content from industry experts.
Attendees will come away with answers to the top-of-mind industry questions such as:
- How are the latest advances in lidar expanding its capabilities and broadening its use?
- Where are AI and Machine Learning making a difference in geospatial workflows?
- What can the ‘democratization’ of lidar and mobile mapping do for the surveying and mapping industry?
- How can large-scale infrastructure projects take advantage of the latest in UAV, software and digital twin technology?
- What does the construction lifecycle of the future look like?
- How are emerging technologies helping to solve real-world problems?
- How should you approach piloting a new technology and measuring its potential ROI?
Over the course of three days and multiple tracks, the Geo Week Conference presenters and panelists will discuss these topics and more. Hear a wide range of perspectives from asset owners, end-users, academics and beyond on how they are using geospatial technology to further their industries. Stay tuned for a sneak peek of the conference content!