ASPRS INDIVIDUAL and STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
Your path to success in the geospatial community
JOIN TODAY AND START YOUR BENEFITS NOW
- SCHOLARSHIPS – THE MANY ASPRS SCHOLARSHIPS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENT MEMBERS
- CERTIFICATION – THE ASPRS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FOR MAPPING SCIENTISTS, PHOTOGRAMMETRISTS AND TECHNOLOGISTS IS THE ONLY FULLY ACCREDITED CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IN THE GEOSPATIAL SCIENCES
- CONTINUING EDUCATION – EARN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS AND CEUs BY ATTENDING WORKSHOPS AT OUR CONFERENCES AND ON-LINE AS WELL AS OUR MONTHLY ON-LINE GEOBYTES SERIES
- PE&RS, OUR MONTHLY JOURNAL, IS PACKED WITH INFORMATIVE AND TIMELY ARTICLES DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU ABREAST OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN YOUR FIELD. NOW AVAILABLE IN E-FORMAT.
- Discount to all ASPRS conferences
- Discount on ASPRS Publications in the Book store
SO, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP INFORMED OF INDUSTRY TRENDS, STAY CLOSE TO YOUR PROFESSION AND, THROUGH NETWORKING WITH FELLOW MEMBERS, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE GEOSPATIAL COMMUNITY, SIGN UP NOW!
Click here to Join ASPRS
ASPRS SUSTAINING CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
Join the leaders of the geospatial community
Sustaining Corporate membership in ASPRS helps your company serve your employees and customers.
Your membership helps
- ASPRS set industry standards
- Provide continuing education and professional development
- Maintain the CESB accredited ASPRS professional certification program
- Publish the PE&RS Journal with practical career-oriented articles as well as peer-reviewed research
- Publish technical books like the Manual of Remote Sensing
- Expand academic scholarships for students (your future customers and workforce)
- Provide networking and business development opportunities through our regional and national meetings
- Registration discount for all ASPRS Conferences
- Discount on all ASPRS Publications
- Individual employee savings on ASPRS membership
- Member benefits for 4 to 6 employees under your Sustaining Corporate Membership
With your membership, you serve your organization, but you also serve the greater geospatial profession and industry and you have a voice in controlling the future direction of ASPRS. Each Corporate Member of ASPRS has a seat on the Sustaining Corporate Members Council, which in turn has a seat on the ASPRS Board of Directors.
Click here to download the Sustaining Corporate Membership form.