ASPRS INDIVIDUAL and STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
Your path to success in the geospatial community
JOIN TODAY AND START YOUR BENEFITS NOW
- SCHOLARSHIPS – THE MANY ASPRS SCHOLARSHIPS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO STUDENT MEMBERS
- CERTIFICATION – THE ASPRS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM FOR MAPPING SCIENTISTS, PHOTOGRAMMETRISTS AND TECHNOLOGISTS IS THE ONLY FULLY ACCREDITED CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IN THE GEOSPATIAL SCIENCES
- CONTINUING EDUCATION – EARN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS AND CEUs BY ATTENDING WORKSHOPS AT OUR CONFERENCES AND ON-LINE AS WELL AS OUR MONTHLY ON-LINE GEOBYTES SERIES
- PE&RS, OUR MONTHLY JOURNAL, IS PACKED WITH INFORMATIVE AND TIMELY ARTICLES DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU ABREAST OF CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN YOUR FIELD. NOW AVAILABLE IN E-FORMAT.
- Discount to all ASPRS conferences
- Discount on ASPRS Publications in the Book store
KEEP INFORMED OF INDUSTRY TRENDS, STAY CLOSE TO YOUR PROFESSION AND, THROUGH NETWORKING WITH FELLOW MEMBERS, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE GEOSPATIAL COMMUNITY, SIGN UP NOW!
Learn More about Membership Costs and to Download Application
ASPRS SUSTAINING CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
Join the leaders of the geospatial community
ASPRS provides sustaining members with a foundation for networking, research, business access, methods and forum exchanges, continuing education, community contributions and professional development.
Sustaining membership in ASPRS helps your company serve your employees and customers.
Networking -- we facilitate members staying connected.
Business Access – we foster maintenance of current customer relationships and the means to acquire new customers.
Continuing Education –we nurture future professionals and are a resource to facilitate career placement, development, and continuing education and life-long learning.
Professional Development –we transform peer best practices into individual skill sets, techniques, methodologies, workflows and, as applicable, certifications for practitioners.
Research Contributions –we encourage basic and applied research which eventually leads to expansion of practical technology.
Methods and Techniques – we host forums and exchanges of best practices.
Community Contributions –we maintain our role as geospatial standards thought leaders and promote the ethical application of geospatial technologies.
Bringing Communities Together – commercial, academic and government professionals.
Your sustaining membership helps
- ASPRS Lead development of government standards
- ASPRS provide continuing education and professional development for the geospatial workforce
- ASPRS maintain the CESB accredited professional certification program
- ASPRS publish the PE&RS Journal with practical career-oriented articles as well as peer-reviewed research
- ASPRS publish technical books like the Manual of Remote Sensing
- ASPRS expand academic scholarships for students (your future customers and workforce)
- ASPRS provide networking and business development opportunities through our regional and national meetings
With your membership, you bring excellence to your organization, but you also serve the greater geospatial Profession, and you have a voice in controlling the future direction of ASPRS. Each Sustaining Member of ASPRS has a voting seat on the Sustaining Members Council, with direct representation on the ASPRS Board of Directors though the Council Chair.
Click here to download the Sustaining Corporate Membership form.
ASPRS IS A 501(C)3 NON-PROFIT EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC ASSOCIATION AND YOUR CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP HELPS SUPPORT OUR MISSION TO ADVANCE THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE GEOSPATIAL SCIENCES AND TO EXPAND PUBLIC AWARENESS OF THE MANY PROFESSIONS WE REPRESENT